Linda Ziehms is of counsel at Hambach & Hambach and focuses her advice in particular on the following areas:
- EU and national regulation of banks and financial services companies along with activities in various EU Member States.
- EU and national law of fungible and non-fungible crypto assets
- EU and national regulation of crypto-financial services companies
- Law of electronic and crypto-based payment transactions
- Compliance of regulated financial and crypto services companies with rulebooks on money laundering prevention, ESG standards, outsourcing and risk management.
Linda Ziehms advised leading German financial infrastructure companies such as Deutsche Börse AG Group and dwpbank AG on legal, economic and strategic issues and herself held operational management positions in the securities business for many years. She participated in various market and government initiatives to improve the legal framework of the national and EU-wide securities business. Linda Ziehms is also an Executive MBA (Mannheim and ESSEC) since 2015, where she focuses on platform economics and ecosystems.