TIME Law News 2 | 2013
Latest developments in German and International Law of the TIME-Industries Telecommunication – IT – Media & Entertainment
- Sports, Betting, Online Poker & Co.: 1. Social Networks, Social Games and Gambling Monetizing the German market – top or flop?
- Coherency in German Gaming Law: A Legal Discussion
- World Regulatory Briefing met in Germany – Where were the German gambling regulators?
- “Big Data“ – Big Compliance?
- The Case for Sports Betting Operators in Germany to Reclaim Taxes – Why the notification procedure of sec. 17 para. 2 no. 2 Horse Betting and Lottery Act may be insufficient –
- Taxation of Online Gambling in Germany
- In-House News
- Editorial details
Download TLN 2 | 2013