TIME Law News 2 | 2012
Latest developments in German and International Law of the TIME-Industries Telecommunication – IT – Media & Entertainment
- Brief commentary on the statement by the Federal Ministry of Finance on the draft bill of the Upper House (Bundesrat) on taxation of sports gaming (E 15)
- Brussels stops revision of German gaming law
- Skill games: Will skill games be regulated in France?
- TÜV TRUST IT – Press Release: Scientific study proves that Texas Hold’em online poker – like sports betting – poses only a moderate addiction risk.
- Awards 2012: Hambach & Hambach: Leaders in their field
- Guest Authors in this issue
- In-house news
- Editorial Details
Download TLN 2 | 2012